1. How does your program work?
- Our meals are cooked daily out of our flagship school on Capitol Hill and are delivered to your school right before lunch time stored in hot and cold temperature-holding containers to ensure food safety.
- New menus are posted on the 20th of the preceding month to give you time to plan.
2. What kind of menus do you serve?
- Our menus feature the highest quality, seasonal and sustainably farmed produce. Meats are sourced primarily from our beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Each meal is thoughtfully crafted by our experienced culinary team, meeting and exceeding Washington state’s nutritional requirements, while making delicious and engaging meals for picky eaters.
- Menus comprise of an entrée with vegetables, a grain and side serving of fruit.
- Our daily options are Protein (chicken or turkey), Vegetarian (tofu or beans), Dairy/Gluten-free (chicken or turkey) or Vegan/Gluten-free (tofu or beans).
- Our culinary team constantly add new menu items to the menu to reflect flavors from all over the world.
3. Do you provide Kosher/Halal food?
- Our kitchen is not a certified Kosher/Halal kitchen, but we do not serve pork or beef.
4. How do you handle dietary restrictions?
- 100% of our meals are nut, egg, pork and beef free.
- We also offer vegan/gluten-free, dairy/gluten-free and vegetarian alternative options for all our meals.
- Parents/guardian fill out each child’s allergy restrictions when ordering lunch using our online ordering platform. If your allergen is not listed, please contact us and let us know.